Dinner For Two Many
|Season 4, Episode 9|
March 30, 2008
Zoey wants to go on a date with just James, with none of their other friends, to Vaccaro. Meanwhile, Quinn hates having to sneak around when spending time with Logan, and they plan a romantic dinner as their first official date. They also decide to go to Vaccaro, thinking that no-one else at PCA could afford the food there. Both couples, however, end up sitting right next to each other. Zoey notices them, and after two different lies told to cover up their secret, Michael and Lola end up joining the two couples, creating more chaos. In the end, James tells Michael, Lola, Quinn, Logan, and Coco that the night at Vaccaro was supposed to be just a date for him and Zoey, so they all prepare a dinner for them on the volleyball court.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- This episode marks the last appearance of Coco.
- This episode marks the second of appearance of Carl, since his first appearance in Hot Dean.
- A workprint of this episode can be seen on TeenNick.com.
- The episode title is a pun on "dinner for two" and "too many."
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Austin Butler as James Garrett
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season 4 episodes|
|Trading Places • Fake Roommate • Alone at PCA • Rumor of Love • Anger Management • Quinn Misses the Mark • Walk-a-Thon • Vince is Back • Dinner For Two Many • Coffee Cart Ban • Roller Coaster • Chasing Zoey|