Girls Will Be Boys
|Season 2, Episode 7|
January 29, 2006
The girls can no longer relax on the boy's dorm roof thanks to Logan. To solve this problem, they must prove that boys can act the same with girls around. So, they disguise Lola as a boy named 'Steve' and goes to live with Chase and Logan, taking Michael's place when he pretends to be sick. Michael ends up catching chicken pox from Dustin.
- Quinn said that she could print out French Money if they wanted but there isn't a such thing as "French money." They use European money called Euros in France.
- This is the second time Dustin gets sick in an episode. The first time was in The Play.
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Paul Butcher as Dustin Brooks
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season two episodes|
|Back to PCA • Time Capsule • The Election • Haunted House • Bad Girl • Broadcast Views • Girls Will Be Boys • Robot Wars • Lola Likes Chase • Spring Break-Up • People Auction • Quinn's Alpaca|