Logan Reese and Quinn Pensky
Quinn Misses The Mark - present
The Quinn and Logan relationship (in fandom, known as Quogan or Linn) is the pairing of the characters Quinn Pensky and Logan Reese. The two are shown to have a complex relationship throughout the show until Season 4 where they secretly start a romantic relationship. This happens after Quinn and Mark break up.
Quinn and Logan have disliked each other for the majority of their time at PCA. Quinn found him rude, shallow, and annoying, while Logan found her strange, freakish, and irritating. They wanted nothing to do with each other, and were often caught in schemes that left them at loggerheads (the basketball game, their coffee shop rivalry, the robot fight, etc). Despite this, their mutual friendships with Chase and Zoey provoked frequent interaction between the two. Often, they teamed up to bring crazy schemes to fruition.
In Season 1 Quinn and Logan don't interact often, but when they do it's pretty obvious to see that they strongly dislike each other. Throughout the very first episode, Welcome to PCA, they show strong signs of hatred towards each other. Logan makes fun of Quinn when she's playing basketball on the court and Quinn revels in Logan's embarrassment at the end of the game, even going as far as to smugly bump into his shoulder as she walks off the court, while he stands there in a state of shock.
Whenever they do interact, they usually have something unpleasant to say either to each other, or about the other behind their back. For example, Quinn refers to Logan as being a jerk multiple times in the episode Webcam. Likewise, Logan states that Quinn is weird and tells her that no one cares about her Quinnventions/experiments in Little Beach Party.
Apart from these little moments of animosity between them, they don't interact very much in the first season. Although, this may be because both Matthew Underwood (Logan Reese) and Erin Sanders (Quinn Pensky) are absent for quite a few episodes each in the season.
Throughout Season 2, Quinn and Logan interact a little bit more but maintain the same amount of dislike they had for each other in the first season.
However, they're also shown to be able to get along and help each other out, like in Bad Girl. Logan and Michael are sprayed by a skunk and go to Quinn for help to get rid of the smell. Quinn gladly helps them and uses one of her Quinnventions. She is even shown to be concerned and worried for them when she realises that the Quinnvention has a disastrous side effect of making their clothes disappear.
Despite being somewhat friendlier to each other this season, Logan and Quinn's animosity still came to a head often, with the worst incident occurring in Robot Wars whilst she was helping everyone build their robot. Logan had called Quinn several hurtful names, which she had overheard. This resulted in her refusing to finish building the robot since everyone had laughed behind her back. Later on, Logan apologized to Quinn, along with the rest of the gang. After this, they were on slightly better terms.
Overall, this season shows that Quinn and Logan have a frenemy type of relationship; with them getting along in one episode and then making fun of each other in the next. It also seems that the only ties that they have to one another is their mutual friendship with Zoey and/or the other members of the gang.
In Season 3 Quinn and Logan appear to be more friendlier towards each other and seem to hang out together more often. This could be because the gang have grown up and matured personality wise; with Logan becoming less of a jerk, and Quinn becoming less quirky. It could also be because both of them have started hanging out with Zoey and the gang more often and have to interact with each other more frequently.
Even so, they still maintain somewhat of a rivalry and constantly try to prove that one is better than the other. For example, in Chase's Girlfriend Quinn tries to prove to Logan that she's capable of helping him with his free throws and has become good at basketball. However, he remains adamant that she is a spaz and has no skills in sports whatsoever. She later proves him wrong and makes him do silly and embarrassing things in retaliation for calling her a spaz. Another example is in Dance Contest where the both of them, along with Michael, compete to be Customer of the Week at the Coffee Cart. Logan's arrogance pops up again and he boasts to Quinn that he will be the next Customer of the Week. Quinn tells him not to get so cocky and knocks him out with her elbow pinch when she becomes fed up with him. Unlike the first two seasons, their disagreements are more friendly-based now.
Despite the rivalry between them, Quinn and Logan have shown that they can put their differences aside and work together well when helping the rest of gang out with their usual schemes. They are shown to team up a couple of times against the other members of the gang in order to prove them wrong. For example, in The Radio when the gang is at odds as to whether the radio belongs to Zoey or Chase, Quinn and Logan are on the same side of the debate, both claiming that the radio belongs with Zoey. They back each other up and are both happy when Mark declares that the radio officially belongs to Zoey. They high five and hug each other in celebration. Another example is in The Curse of PCA when gang decide to go up to Redstone Gulch to see whether the legend of Charles L. Galloway is true or not. Logan and Quinn, along with Michael, believe that Charles Galloway really existed and are happy when they find the proof that he did exist, proving the rest of the gang wrong.
The relationship between Quinn and Logan changed dramatically throughout Season 4. In the episode Quinn Misses the Mark, Quinn is dumped by her long-term boyfriend, Mark Delfiggilo. Feeling devastated, she attempts to win him back by dressing provocatively. However, when Mark rejects her, she flees to a bench to cry. Logan soon drives by on his Jet-X and notices that she is upset. He comforts her and lists all of her good qualities in order to make her feel better. He also tells her that she doesn't need Mark. He puts her glasses back on, bringing back the real Quinn. They suddenly kiss each other passionately, but it is awkwardly broken when a horse bearing Michael and Zoey gallops by. They both then agree that it is the weirdest day ever.
In Walk-a-thon, they decide that they shouldn't see each other. They are both afraid of the abuse they'll get if they publicly date. However, they're unable to stay away from each other, and after another make-out session, they agree to start secretly dating; although they both admit they're embarrassed to be seen with the other.
They hug, but Michael walks in on them, causing them to believe he knows that they are dating. In order to throw him off, they plan a fake fight, which leads to Michael say that they fight like an old married couple. Later, they ask Michael if he "knows." He says he does know... that they are planning a surprise birthday party for him!
For the rest of the season, Quinn and Logan continue to secretly see each other, but this eventually introduces some complications. The coffee cart ban leads them to disagree over Logan's outrageous prices and the fact that he is willing to charge her. Later on, Logan tries to take Quinn out on a special date, but they are nearly busted when their friends go to the same restaurant. They also resort to dancing together in closets and hiding behind rocks in order to make out and keep their relationship a secret.
Their relationship is eventually revealed in Chasing Zoey. In order to throw off any suspicion, they agree to take other dates to the prom. However, they each pick the other's dates, which makes them both miserable. Logan finally can't stand dancing with Stacey and loudly proclaims his love for Quinn. Elated, Quinn reciprocates his feelings, and the two kiss passionately in front of everybody. They dance the night away, and it is assumed that they keep dating after the series ends.
- In the scene when the girls and boys are practicing for the basketball game, Logan sees Quinn doing a very bad job at dribbling the ball and laughs at her.
- At one point in the game, Logan and Michael both charge at Quinn who currently had the ball. Terrified, Quinn screams and runs off the court with the ball in her hands. Michael and Logan are shown to be confused by her actions.
- At another point in the game, Logan steals the ball from Quinn and then proceeds to shoot and score. When he succeeds, Quinn stomps on the ground in a frustrated manner.
- Quinn is seen laughing along with all the girls at Logan's embarrassment after the game.
- When the girls walk off the basketball court after the end of game, Quinn purposely bumps into Logan's shoulder whilst saying "Bye!".
- When Dana says that the only downside to PCA having their own Sushi Bar right on campus is that Logan is the delivery guy, Quinn agrees by saying, "Ew, Logan? He's such a jerk!".
- When Logan walks in and greets the girls, Quinn's attention immediately turns to him and she has an interested expression on her face.
- Quinn rolls her eyes at Logan's behavior when he says he's not going to help Chase carry the sushi.
- After Logan states that he knows there's been a bit of tension between him and the girls since they arrived at PCA and Zoey replies sarcastically with, "Ya think?", you can see Quinn furrow her eyebrows at him and scoff in agreement with Zoey.
- Quinn, along with the other girls, seem to be confused when Logan says that he feels bad about his past behavior and and that wants to give them a present. They become even more confused when it is revealed to be a teddy bear.
- When Logan and Michael are watching the girls all fighting in the girls dorm via webcam, Logan at one point zooms in on Quinn, who is seen to be eating baby food.
- Quinn uses one of her Quinnventions to find out that Logan installed a wireless webcam in the bear. When she finds out, she exclaims "That jerk!".
- Quinn helps everyone with the "fake a murder attempt" plan that they use to embarrass Logan. She is seen laughing along with everyone at the end when Logan gets carted off to the Deans office.
- Near the end of the episode when Quinn rushes up to all the girls and boys to tell them that she's perfected the Sonic Neuro-Neutralizer, she's stands right next to Logan.
- She looks directly at him when she says the line, "It's time for revenge against the boys". Logan looks her up and down with an amused expression on his face whilst she's saying this.
- When everyone agrees with Dana that the Sonic Neuro-Neutralizer wouldn't have worked anyway, Logan shakes his head and smirks at Quinn.
- Quinn then grumbles the line, "Fine!... Make me do all this work for nothing!", while looking directly at Logan once again.
- Logan then shrugs at her before she turns around and throws the Sonic Neuro-Neutralizer in the trash can, and continues to watch her until she storms off.
- Logan, and everyone else, agree with Chase when he says that "That girl, (Quinn) is just a little bit nuts!".
- After Quinn says to the group that she accidentally created an aroma that smells like coconut, Logan scathingly replies, "Cool... But no one cares."
- She ignores his comment and makes the group sniff the aroma of the chemicals anyway. Even though he stated only seconds before that no one cares, Logan sniffs the coconut aroma, along with everyone else.
- When the gang all wake up after falling asleep from the chemicals, Quinn says, "Must be an effect of my Synthetic Coconut Aroma... That's weird.". Logan harshly replies, "So are you.".
- After he says this, Quinn turns to look at him and gives him a death glare.
- When the gang are all worn out from walking on the beach and go to sit down, Logan and Quinn accidentally knock into each other when finding a spot to sit down on.
- Quinn briefly grips onto Logan's shoulder for support as she goes to sit down.
- Additionally, they end up sitting down next to each other.
- Logan is the person who answers Quinn when she asks how long they have they been walking for.
- When everyone checks their cell phones except Dustin, Quinn and Logan, Logan glances at Quinn.
- Quinn seems to feel sorry for Logan when the other girls start blaming him for getting them all stuck at the wrong beach.
- When they're all getting up, Quinn's arm accidentally brushes up against Logan.
- When no one understands what Quinn is saying when she's using big words to tell everyone her plan to get a wider cell phone range, Logan is the one who gets Quinn to elaborate with simpler words by saying, "And... That means...?".
- As he says this, he lowers his sunglasses in order to have a clear look at her.
- Logan claps and watches Quinn as she leaves to work on her plan.
- Quinn uses Logan's mirror and her own glasses to start the campfire.
- Quinn raises her eyebrows and has an amused expression on her face when Logan exclaims, "Hey! Who got finger prints on my mirror!?".
- When the gang are all asleep in the back of Mr. Bender's truck, Quinn seems to be sleeping near Logan's legs.
- Quinn and Logan were the two people who were responsible for everything that happened on that day. Quinn initially made them late for the bus by accidentally putting them to sleep with her Synthetic Coconut Aroma, and Logan took them to the wrong beach by accidentally giving the taxi driver the wrong directions.
- At the end of the episode, the girls meet with the boys and they all walk to breakfast together. Logan cranes his head forward to greet the girls when they all meet up and seems to be looking at the end of the girls line where Quinn and Lola are, he smiles as he greets them.
- After Logan's greeted them and he steps back in line, Quinn seems to smile in his general direction.
- Quinn goes with Zoey, Nicole and Lola to confront Logan about why he's giving out free smoothies with Chase's face on the side of the cup to everyone.
- Quinn leans over Nicole's shoulder so she can see Logan better when he comes to greet the girls and she continues to watch him as he turns around and yells out, "Vote for Chase!", through his megaphone.
- Logan was the main person in charge of setting up the Haunted House. This means that Quinn indirectly complements him when she says, "Hey! Cool Haunted House! It looks really scary...".
- In the episode, Logan and Michael get sprayed by a skunk and ask Quinn to help them get rid of the smell.
- Quinn invents a spray for them that is supposed to get rid of skunk smell.
- After Michael sprays Quinn's sleeve to test the spray out, Logan runs his fingers down Quinn's forearm.
- When Logan spreads his arms out and tells Quinn, "Just spray us", she gives them a cheeky grin.
- Quinn seems to be enjoying herself as she sprays Logan and Michael.
- Quinn speaks to Michael and Logan in a condescending tone when they're doubting if her Skunk Neutralizing Spray will work.
- When Quinn realises that her Skunk Neutralizing Spray makes clothing disintegrate, she screams loudly as remembers that she sprayed Logan and Michael all over with it. She is shown to be worried for them.
- When Logan asks, "What's wrong with war?", on the second webshow debate, Quinn rolls her eyes at him.
- When The Logan and Zoey Show start on TV, Quinn seems very excited to see them. After they introduce Logan, she exclaims, "Oh, my God! Here they are!".
- Quinn, along with all other the girls, look offended when Logan says that he doesn't think that girls should be allowed to play on guys' sports teams.
- Quinn becomes more attentive as soon as Logan starts talking to introduce the second topic.
- Quinn looks taken-aback when Logan harshly announces the that the third topic is about eating kittens.
- In the end scene when Quinn, Lola and Nicole walk up and greet Zoey, Chase, Michael and Logan, Quinn stands next to Logan.
- Even though she wasn't personally victimised by Logan and banned from relaxing on the boy's dorm roof like the other girls were, Quinn still seems to be excited about being able prove the girl's point right to the boys, including Logan.
- When Lola (disguised as 'Steve') fist-bumps Logan, Quinn excitedly states that "They've bonded".
- Between Nicole, Zoey and herself, Quinn seems to be the most interested and attentive while watching Lola (disguised as 'Steve') interact with Logan and Chase through the hidden webcam and microphone.
- Logan, Chase, Zoey and Nicole watch in confusion as Quinn tosses an unknown object through the air and into the middle of swimming pool. They later realise that it is Quinn's pet snake, Marvin.
- When Logan frustratedly exclaims "Yes, it does!" (to Nicole's previous statement about boys acting differently around girls having nothing to do with biology), Quinn is seen shooting him a worried glance.
- As the rest of discussion between the girls and the boys continues, Quinn glances at Logan specifically and several times, as if she's imploring him to understand the girl's side of the argument.
- Quinn, Zoey, Nicole, and Lola manage to convince Logan and Chase to let them share the space on the boy's dorm roof.
- Initially, Logan and Quinn are the ones who make it possible for Zoey to build the fighter robot, with Logan paying for the necessary items and materials and Quinn using those items and materials to build the robot.
- When Quinn is constructing the robot, the rest of the gang is seen to be lounging around in various places of the room. Logan lounges on a beanbag facing in Quinn's general direction, just a few meters away from her working space.
- As Logan, Chase and Michael play frisbee from their spots on the beanbags, Logan is seen to glance in Quinn's direction as she's working, almost as if to keep and eye on her and check on her progress with building the robot.
- Quinn is seen smirking in the background when Chase makes fun of the robot's name (The Loganator); which is named after Logan, by calling it lame.
- Logan crowds around Quinn's working space with the rest of the gang after Chase tests out the robot's onboard speaker.
- Logan watches Quinn as she screws together a section of the robot.
- Logan is the only member of the gang who watches Quinn as she walks out of the lounge room to get another gangly sprocket for the robot.
- The gang inspect Quinn's progress with the robot after she walks out of the room. Logan looks throughly impressed with her work and nods in agreement when Zoey states that they are lucky to have Quinn helping them with building their robot.
- When Nicole says that they couldn't have built the robot without Quinn, Logan nods and agrees with her comment by saying "Yeah, it's good we've got our own geek.".
- Although the gang call Logan out on him being mean to Quinn by referring to her as a 'geek', the tone of his voice when he made the comment carried no signs of maliciousness. He sounded casual whilst making the remark, despite having used the derogatory term.
- When the gang call Logan out for using the term 'geek' to describe Quinn, he changes it to the word 'dork' instead. However, he says the word in a questioning tone and still doesn't sound ill-natured or spiteful towards Quinn. Instead he sounds genuinely confused as to why the gang see such a problem with him using both derogatory terms to describe her.
- It isn't until after the gang call him out on using both of the of the derogatory terms; 'geek' and 'dork', that Logan actually begins to start making fun of Quinn with a cruel intention. He uses the microphone of the robot's onboard speaker and makes several hurtful comments referring to Quinn's 'dorkiness'. This time, the gang all laugh along as he mocks Quinn.
- When a hurt and unimpressed Quinn re-enters to the room to confront the gang for ridiculing her and laughing about her 'dorkiness' behind her back, Logan immediately turns to face her and puts the microphone down with a guilty look on his face.
- When Chase tries to put all of the blame on Logan for being the one that was doing most of the teasing, Quinn abruptly cuts him off by saying that she "heard what he (Logan) was doing" but that she also "heard them (the gang) all laughing".
- When she makes this statement it is clear that she's more upset about the fact that the whole gang all laughed along as Logan was ridiculing her, rather than the fact that Logan was the person that was ridiculing her in the first place.
- Logan makes no move to stop Chase when he tries to put the whole blame on Logan for being the only person that was actually making fun of Quinn.
- Quinn then storms out of the room, telling the gang that they "can just finish their stupid robot on their own" as they watch her retreat. Logan still wears a look of extreme guilt and concern on his face and tries to mask it by commenting "Uh-oh" in a silly tone.
- When Zoey attempts to apologize to Quinn for the second time about the whole gang making fun of her behind her back, she tries to put the whole blame on Logan again and uses the defence: "That was just Logan being a jerk, it's what he does!". However, it's once again made clear that Quinn is not as upset with Logan as she is with the rest of the gang, she states that, "I expect to be made fun of by Logan. But what I didn't expect was for everyone to laugh. Especially you (Zoey). I thought you were my friend".
- When Quinn enters the amphitheatre stating that her robot can fight against the Science Club's robot to substitute for the broken Loganator in the rematch, the whole gang look extremely relieved and happy to see her, including Logan.
- Along with the rest of the PCA students and spectators of the match, Logan is attentive and vigilant when Quinn fights the opponents robot in the rematch.
- Logan is shocked and takes cover when Quinn manages to blow up the other team's entire robot into smithereens with just the push of a button.
- Logan and the rest of the gang run up to Quinn, surrounding her and thanking her for winning the rematch for them, Logan stands directly behind her, smiles and tells her that "We (the gang) totally owe you (Quinn)".
- When Quinn states that she didn't win for them and that nobody owes her anything, the gang remorsefully watch her walk off. Logan has a look of regret on his face and opens his mouth, intending to say something to her but hesitates and stops himself at last minute. But, he does say, "How did she (Quinn) do that?"
- Logan and the gang use the (now repaired) Loganator to deliver some tulips to Quinn when she's in her dorm room as a peace offering, and to apologize for making fun of her.
- When Quinn suspiciously asks "Okay, what's going on?" (in response to the robot entering her dorm room), one of the members of the gang use the Loganator's onboard speaker to apologize to Quinn by saying; "We're sorry Quinn. Will you please forgive us? Please?". Although it isn't shown which member of the gang is using the onboard speaker to communicate the statement to Quinn, it is generally speculated and believed that Logan is the one that makes the apology.
- The whole gang, including Logan, then appear at the doorway of Quinn's dorm room behind the Loganator. Zoey pleads with Quinn to forgive them for making fun of her and Quinn forgives them, saying that she will "Only because she loves tulips".
- The boys stand to the side as Lola and Zoey hug Quinn. Logan smiles softly at her, and darts his eyes around the room nervously as Chase hands her the tulips.
- Quinn smiles and thanks them for the tulips and then asks, "So, you guys fixed the Loganator?", Chase replies telling her, "Yeah. Listen, we're really sorry.". When he says this he looks around at the rest of the gang and they all affirm his statement by nodding. Logan looks especially apologetic towards Quinn when he does this.
- Quinn then wishes to affirm that the whole gang is sorry for their actions, directing her next question, "All of you?" at Logan, specifically.
- Everyone watches Logan and waits for him to answer. He hesitates before spitting out an uncomfortable but sincere, "Yes" to answer Quinn's question.
- Quinn grins at Logan and seems satisfied with his apology, replying with a simple, "Good." to his answer, showing that she forgives him for his actions.
- After the events of this episode, Quinn and Logan begin to display less animosity towards each other and appear to be on much better terms.
- When Logan is teaching Dustin how to have an attitude to get girls to like him, he locates Quinn and tells Dustin to practice on her by saying, "Now go be a jerk to Quinn!".
- Logan watches in amusement as Quinn gets offended and angrily storms off because of Dustin's insults to her trombone riff.
- Throughout the episode, Logan claims that he acts like a jerk to get girls to like him. Logan almost always acts like a jerk towards Quinn whenever they interact.
Spring Break-Up: Part 1
- Zoey states in the email to her parents that Logan invited all of his friends over to his house for Spring Break. As Quinn is amongst the group of people he invited, this means that he considers Quinn as his friend, despite their past animosity.
Spring Break-Up: Part 2
- The gang have a meeting to discuss possible ways that they can raise $10,000 to help Kazu and rebuild Sushi Rox. When Quinn walks into the room stating that she has an idea on how to raise the money, Logan is the first person to turn around and look up at her, attentive to what she has to say.
- When Quinn starts talking about how they should steal some babies away from their mother's just long enough to clone them and sell them, Logan and the gang exchange some confused glances.
- Quinn, along with the rest of the crowd, turns and looks at Logan in shock and confusion when he bids $4,000 for Zoey, Nicole and Lola.
- She also claps with the crowd when Dean Rivers announces that Logan's father has approved the bid, and cheers when it is announced that Logan's bid has brought the total raised funds to $10,000, fulfilling their quota of needed money to rebuild Sushi Rox.
- At the end of the episode when Zoey, Nicole, Lola, Chase, and Logan are sitting at the tables, Quinn walks by with Otis and says, "Hey guys.". The girls say greet her and Otis as she's walking by, and the guys sit there looking very confused. After she and Otis are gone, Logan asks, "Um... Did Quinn just walk by here with an alpaca?", in a very confused tone.
- Quinn and Logan spend almost the whole episode together because Quinn offers to help Logan with his free throws for basketball.
- When the gang gathers in front of the TV to see the new Dean on the PCA News, Logan stands behind and to the right of Quinn.
- Quinn pushes Logan out of the way so she can see the TV better when the PCA News is showing the new Dean.
- When Quinn says, "He's (the new Dean) gorgeous!", Logan quickly moves forward and says, "He's not as good looking as me!".
- Logan pushes Quinn out of the way so he can see the TV better when the PCA News is announcing the new cheerleader uniforms.
- When the girls and Chase all head to go behind the counter where Logan already is, after leaving Dean Taylor and Coco to start on their date, Quinn reaches the counter first and makes eye contact with Logan as he appears to mouth something to her.
- When Chase, Lola, Quinn and Logan go to check on Zoey for a status report on Dean Taylor and Coco's date, Logan steps back to let the other three out first and then stands directly behind Quinn.
- When Zoey says the date is going terrible because of Coco's small talk, Quinn and Logan turn to each other and give simultaneous sighs of disappointment. After they turn back to face Zoey, Quinn turns back around to Logan and opens her mouth as if she was about to say something to him, before Chase cuts her off by exclaiming that he's got an idea.
- After Zoey worriedly states that Coco's starting to sweat and Logan replies with, "So?", in a scoffing tone, the camera pans slightly to his left and shows us Quinn's face.
- They make eye contact and continue to look at each other as Quinn tells Logan that, "When Coco gets nervous, she sweats...".
- They remain beside each other throughout the whole scene, and a one point they simultaneously lean slightly forward to get a better view of Coco sweating out on the date.
- When the boys are giving the towels to Coco, Logan reaches over Quinn's shoulder to give Coco his towels.
- It is revealed in this episode that Logan is gifted in Chemistry. Quinn is gifted in and loves all areas of Science, especially Chemistry. This is revealed to be something they both have in common.
- Additionally, this episode also shows that both Quinn and Logan have attempted to tutor Zoey in Chemistry (at different times).
- Quinn offers Chase a quick answer to his question at their meeting by saying, "Look, obviously Zoey and Logan are secretly dating, may I please go catch my rat now?", in an annoyed tone, but that's because she wanted to catch the rat in her room.
- It is ironic that Quinn is the one that makes this statement, because in the next season, she and Logan are the ones that do start secretly dating.
- When Zoey tells Quinn, Lola and Chase that Logan has been tutoring her in Chemistry, Quinn and Lola burst into laughter and Quinn incredulously asks, "Oh my God, Logan?! Seriously?".
- When Zoey tells the gang that Logan didn't want to tell them that he was tutoring her in Chemistry, Quinn, along with Chase, Michael and Lola, says that she would have made fun on him. This is funny because Logan is the person who frequently makes fun of Quinn for being a science geek.
- When Zoey says, "I can't believe he (Logan) said we were dating. Ugh!", Quinn suggests, "You should get him back somehow.".
- Zoey, Michael and Chase get revenge on Logan by putting Quinn's rat down his pants. This means that Quinn probably gave them permission to use her rat to prank Logan with.
- Quinn wholeheartedly agrees with Michael when he says, "You know, I never would've believed Logan Reese knows Chemistry!".
- When Zoey answers saying, "He does, big time.", Quinn curiously and incredulously asks, "And he's really good at it?".
- Quinn, along with the rest of the gang, immediately turn to look at the boys dorm window when they hear Logan shrieking and screaming.
- Out of the whole gang, Quinn is the one that laughs the loudest when they see Logan jumping around madly, trying to get the rat out of his pants.
- Quinn looks at Logan quizzically as Logan laughs. She then shakes her head and rolls her eyes when Zoey revealed that he laugh because Chase said 'breast'.
- Logan nods in approval after Vince nicknames Quinn, Quinnderella.
- Quinn helps Zoey and Lola patch up all the boys after they've been beaten up by the football team, including Logan.
- Quinn sounds very sorry for all the boys that they got beat up by the football team, including Logan.
- When Quinn finds out that Mark also helped defend Chase she roughly drops Michael's arm onto Logan, who then winces in pain and looks up at her.
- Logan looks at Quinn as she runs out of the room to find Mark.
- Neither of them were tapped to join the Silver Hammer Society.
- When everyone is applauding Firewire for revealing his secret, Logan moves forward from his spot as if he was going to go and stand next to Quinn. However, he gets shoved back when Ms. Dangle pushes through them so she can reveal her secret.
- Logan and Quinn both high five Ms. Dangle after she reveals her secret.
- Logan turns to look at Quinn when she shouts, "Ro-wee!", after Zoey turns the music for the Macalana.
- At the end when everyone starts doing the Macalana, Logan and Quinn are next to each other and he appears to be looking in her direction as they're all dancing along to the Macalana.
- At the beginning of the episode, the girls walk up and sit down at the lunch table where the boys are already sitting. When Quinn greets them by saying, "Shalom!", Logan immediately replies by saying, "Sup?", whilst looking up at her.
- In addition, Quinn also sits down either next to or near to Logan, but it alternates in between shots because of the Fourth Wall Social Semi-Circle. For example, in one shot they are shown to be sitting next to each other and in the next shot they are shown to be a couple of empty seats in between the two of them so none of the cast will have their backs to the audience/camera. This could also be considered an episode goof.
- When Quinn tells Chase that he needs to 'de-stress', Logan looks at her and replies saying, "No chance, he's (Chase) gonna be like this all weekend.".
- When Lola and Quinn intrude on the boys' dorm room before 7am and Quinn tells them she brought the industrial lubricants along with the tools to free Dustin's arm from the vending machine, Logan watches her retreat into the room and incredulously asks her, "Industrial lubricants?".
- Chase is still polite despite his annoyance when Michael's alarm clock and Lola's cell phone are ringing, but snaps when Quinn is using her power tools and Logan is gargling.
- When Chase frustratedly yells, "BLAH!", before storming out of the room, Logan turns to give a confused look in Quinn's and Lola's direction.
- When Quinn questioningly states that, "He (Chase) doesn't seem too happy for a birthday boy.", she looks up at Logan and seems to direct the statement towards him.
- Logan looks at Quinn and replies that, "The birthday party will cheer him (Chase) up.".
- When everyone screams, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!", to surprise Chase at the party, Quinn and Logan are standing right next to each other.
- Logan and the rest of the gang watch as Quinn lights up her pyjamas and Logan nods in approval after she's done so.
- After Chase tells Quinn that, "They're very luminescent pyjamas.", she grins and looks back at Logan, before stepping back in line and turning her nightlight pyjamas off.
- At one point when the gang are telling Chase that he's going to stay at his own party, Logan steps back and crosses his arms, accidentally bumping into Quinn's side as he does so.
- When Zoey returns to the party in her pyjamas, Logan, Quinn and Lola are seen dancing really close to each other and seem to be having fun whilst doing so.
- Quinn glances at Logan quite a few times when she, him and Lola are telling Zoey that Chase left the party early.
- When Zoey goes to talk to Michael, Logan, Quinn, and Lola recommence dancing close to each other again.
- Logan and the rest of the gang turn to glare at Quinn when the Biohazard man says that it will hurt when he takes the blood samples from them.
- When Logan is laying on the couch, admiring himself in the mirror and Quinn is on the computer about to log on and chat with Mark, the position of himself on the couch and the position of his mirror would probably allow him to see Quinn in it.
- When Quinn starts logs off after chatting with Mark online and starts ranting on about how Maria is going to steal Mark away from her, you can see Logan in the background repeatedly rolling his eyes and making exasperated expressions whilst looking at her.
- Logan suggests to Quinn that she should just get someone to follow Mark and Maria around and tell her what they're doing together. Quinn quickly agrees that she'll do it.
- As soon as Logan starts talking, Quinn immediately turns around to face him while he's talking.
- When Quinn says that it'll be like spying on them, you can see Logan nodding at her as if to say, "Duh!".
- After Quinn says that she'll do it, Logan smirks and nods his head in a satisfied way; like he knew that she would agree to doing it.
- When Zoey questions Quinn about taking advice from Logan, Quinn replies with, "I know he's (Logan) stupid, but that was a good idea!". Logan then replies to her by saying, "Uh..Thanks?" in a confused tone.
- Logan seems to be always looking at Quinn whenever she's talking in this scene.
- When the PCA News reporter announces Logan's name on the news report of the biohazard team, Logan makes an exasperated expression and turns to glare at Quinn.
- When Lola suddenly screams after seeing Herman (Quinn's spider), Quinn falls off her chair and lands near Logan (and Michael).
- When Logan says to Lola, "Would you quit rehearsing your scream!?", Quinn looks back and forth between him and Lola.
- The way Quinn orders Dustin around when spying on Mark and Maria, and how she treats Dustin with unusual harshness for her character, is similar to how Logan has treated Dustin in the past.
- When Logan says to Zoey, "Do I have to solve everyone's problems?" (In response to her not being able to identify which Dan her date is), Logan and Quinn are seen standing right beside each other. They remain next to each other this entire scene, with Logan standing slightly behind Quinn. He also seems to be looking at her through almost the whole of the scene.
- Quinn keeps her eyes on Logan as he suggests the solution to Zoey's problem.
- When Zoey states that Dustin is her little brother to Quinn, Logan is seen giving Quinn a look as if to say "Zoey's got a point.".
- Logan was watching Quinn as she was preparing her Zap Watch and seemed shocked when Quinn started zapping Zoey.
- When Lola screams again in that scene and scares everyone, Logan and Quinn both fall down on beanbags next to each other.
- When Quinn exclaims that she'll soon be Mark's Ex-Girlfriend, Logan scoffs at her by saying, "Yeah, if you're lucky".
- Quinn responds by angrily trying to zap Logan with her Zap Watch, but can't because Zoey confiscated it. She tells Logan, "You're lucky Zoey confiscated my Zap Watch!", whilst threateningly waving the phone in his face. Logan replies to this by giving her a look of contempt.
- Afterwards, when Logan yells at the group and says, "I can't take being locked in a room with a bunch of insane freaks!", Quinn's body language and facial expression shows that she is offended.
- After Lola looses her voice and the group all exclaim happily about it, Quinn then proceeds to go and sit down on Zoey's bed, where Logan is also already laying down on.
- At the beginning of the episode, when Zoey and Chase are debating on which of their roommates have the weirdest habits, Zoey says that Quinn has a freaky habit that none of Chase's roommates can beat and Chase replies by telling Zoey one of Logan's weird habits, which is peeing out of the window in the middle of the night because he's too lazy to get up and walk to the bathroom. This shows that Logan and Quinn are the weirdest roommates.
- They are technically the only two main characters who think that Zoey should keep the radio. Zoey doesn't count since she had intended to give the radio back to Chase but only kept it since she was mad at him.
- When Logan came up to sit at the lunch table where Quinn and Michael were already sitting, he sits down next to Quinn.
- When Logan sits down he greets Quinn and Michael by saying, "Hey". To which Quinn replies with, "Aloha!".
- Quinn looks at Logan when he says, "So what? Zoey and Chase are never gonna talk to each other again?!".
- Quinn then replies to Logan by saying, "They might, if Chase apologizes.".
- As Lola, Michael, Quinn and Logan continue to argue about whether Zoey should give the radio back to Chase or not, both Quinn and Logan are adamant saying that Zoey should keep the radio, while Lola and Michael are on the other side of the argument saying Zoey should give the radio back to Chase.
- At one point in the argument, Quinn defends Logan by saying, "No, Logan's right!" in response to something Lola said, and Michael responds with "Logan's wrong, and you're wrong (referring to Quinn)".
- Logan and Quinn are standing next to each other behind Zoey (who is seated on a chair) in the scene when Chase is explaining his side of the story to Mark.
- When Mark declares that the radio is Zoey's, Quinn and Logan are both happy. They high five each other and hug in the background.
- Quinn and Logan then boast to Lola and Michael that they were right about the radio belonging to Zoey.
- At the end of the episode when the gang are watching the News Report on the PCA Power Saving Module, Logan is standing up behind the couch that the gang are all sitting on, he's standing next to where Quinn is sitting on the couch.
- When the news reporter says, "The Power Saving Module designed by Paige Howard and Quinn Pensky is now working flawlessly!", Logan and the rest of the gang applaud Quinn. He claps for her, says, "Alright!", in a congratulatory voice and smiles and grins downwards at her from where he's standing.
- Logan continues smiling at Quinn as the news reporter says the next line, even though the rest of the gang have already turned their eyes back to the TV.
- After the news reporter states that both Quinn and Paige got early admission to the California Institute of Technology and Lola asks Quinn, "You're going to College?", followed by Chase's, "Now?", and Quinn answers, "No!", you can see that Logan is still smiling down at her as she tells the gang, "Paige accepted the offer, she's going. I told them no thanks.".
- Logan then asks her in amazement, "How come?!".
- Quinn looks around at all of the gang, including Logan, when she states that the reason she said no to the scholarship is because she wants to spend her High School years in High School, with all of her friends. This means that Quinn considers Logan as her friend.
- Logan smiles at Quinn once again after she says this.
- When Quinn says, "Mmm... Aluminum!", after biting into and tasting Zoey's key, Logan smiles and chuckles at her statement.
- Quinn, Logan and Michael are waiting in line with each other at the Coffee Cart.
- When Quinn sees Logan pointing at Darla and complaining about her pushing in line, she immediately joins agrees.
- When Logan asks the Coffee Cart guy, "Well who picked her?", he and Quinn glance at each other.
- Logan looks at Quinn when she asks the Coffee Cart guy, "And how do you get to be customer of the week?".
- After Michael says, "I want to be Customer of the Week!", and Quinn replies with, "Well, so do I!", Logan is shown to be smirking at Quinn.
- He then goes to stand in front of her and cockily states, "Yeah, I think we know who's gonna be the next Customer of the Week." - referring to himself. At this point, they have zoned Michael out of the conversation and are specifically just talking to one another.
- Quinn then snips back at him by saying, "I wouldn't be so cocky. And hey! Get behind me, I was ahead of you!".
- Logan smugly replies saying, "Too bad, when you stepped out of line you lost your place. So just...".
- Quinn then cuts him off before he can finish his sentence by pinching his elbows and knocking him unconscious. She watches him collapse with a satisfied look on her face.
- After the Coffee Cart guy announces Quinn as the new Customer of the Week, Logan immediately bursts through the crowd with Michael and exclaims, "Dude!", before Michael asks, "Why Quinn?!", and both they start complaining.
- After Logan asks, "Why'd you pick Quinn?", Quinn steps forward and seconds his question by asking, "Yeah, why did you pick me?".
- When Molly Talbertson pushes through after she's declared as the new Customer of the Week, she pushes past Logan, therefore knocking him sideways into Quinn and they end up bumping shoulders.
- After Logan and Michael walk away from the Coffee Cart, Quinn sends the Coffee Guy a look of disgust before going to join them as they're walking away.
- Quinn, Logan and Michael are sitting outdoors and hanging out together at night.
- When Zoey joins them, Logan moves to the seat next to Quinn so there is space for Zoey to sit.
- When Zoey finds a Dancing with Logan DVD on her bed and asks Quinn and Lola, "Dancing with Logan? What is this?", Quinn answers straight away, saying in a sniggering tone, "He (Logan) made a video of himself dancing.".
- Logan gave all of the girls on campus a copy of his Dancing with Logan DVD, which means that he most likely gave one to Quinn as well.
- Quinn and Lola continue to laugh at Logan's typical antics as Zoey scoffingly asks, "No way! What girl would want this?!".
- After Zoey tells Logan that he's not going to be able to buy his way into college, Quinn seconds her statement by saying, "True that.".
- When Logan asks the gang, "Well what am I supposed to do then?", Quinn is the one that quickly answers his question by saying, "You need good extra-curricular stuff.".
- He replies by saying, "I play football and basketball.", in a smug tone.
- When Michael states that, "Quinn's like, Super Smart, right?", Logan agrees by nodding his head and saying, "Yeah.".
- Logan and Chase look sceptical whether Michael's joke will make Quinn laugh or not. They both give Michael a mocking thumbs up when his joke fails to make Quinn laugh.
- Quinn laughs amusedly when watching Logan get pulled into the mud pool and then assaulted by Zoey and Lola.
- When Chase states that, "This (watching Logan get beat up and covered in mud by the girls) is so much better than a Beauty Pageant.", Quinn agrees with him by saying, "So much better.".
- When Logan screams in pain and repeatedly yells at Zoey and Lola to let go of him and that he's the judge, Quinn winces and shakes her head sympathetically. She says, "Poor Logan.", in a sympathetic tone.
- In the scene when Logan is showing off his new car to everyone and students are crowding around admiring it, Quinn harshly shoves several people out of the way whilst yelling, "Move it!", so she can get to the front of the crowd.
- Quinn stares at Logan's car in amazement.
- Quinn exasperatedly asks Logan why he needs a car because he is only fifteen.
- Quinn rolls her eyes when Logan's says that the reason he brought the car was because it was special edition.
- Quinn has an irritated expression on her face when a girl pushes past her to get into Logan's car to make out with him. Along with the rest of the gang, she looks mildly disgusted as Logan starts making out with the girl.
Goodbye Zoey?: Part 1
- When Zoey is talking about Logan being on the volleyball team, he is too busy checking out his muscles. As he does this, the ball falls to the ground when he easily could have hit it. Quinn calls out his name in a frustrated tone.
- Quinn frustratedly scrunches up a piece paper into a ball and throws it at Logan's face when he tactlessly asks Zoey if he can have her Jet X if she leaves.
- Quinn and Logan both defend Zoey's decision of perhaps wanting to move to England.
- Quinn and Logan are sitting next to each other at the lunch table in the scene where Zoey tells the gang that she's decided that she's going to go to England.
- When Quinn asks where Chase is, Logan is the one that answers her and tells her that Chase said he was "busy".
- When Michael and Lola blame the two of them for making Zoey want to move because of the good points they brought up to her about moving to Covington and England earlier, Quinn and Logan say that they really didn't want Zoey to leave PCA.
- When Logan says that he doesn't want Zoey to leave (PCA), Quinn viciously asks him, "Oh, since when?!".
- When Logan states that he has a perfect nose whilst checking himself out in the mirror, Quinn gives him a look of annoyance and disbelief.
- In the scene when Zoey is saying goodbye to everyone, Logan tells Zoey to take care of herself and hugs her and you can see Quinn smile at this to Lola in the background. She continues smiling as she and Lola walk up to say their goodbyes to Zoey.
Goodbye Zoey?: Part 2
- When Chase walks up to the gang at volleyball court with Gretchen in tow, Logan and Quinn share a confused glance and Logan looks at her when he asks, "Who's that with him?".
- Logan tells Quinn, "Heads up!", before serving the volleyball towards her and she then successfully hits the ball back to his side of the net.
- Logan shares a disgusted glance with Michael when he watches Gretchen rudely take Quinn's apple off her lunch tray and have a bite out of it before putting it back down on the tray.
- When Quinn states that Gretchen left gum on her apple, Logan looks disgusted for her and shakes his head and drops his food back on his tray as if he's lost his appetite.
- The episode opens with Logan and Quinn playing a casual game of basketball with Lola and Michael.
- Quinn watches him as he boasts to her and Lola that he and Michael are winning by 26 to 0. She then watches Logan dribble away with the ball whilst sarcastically telling him, "Congratulations.".
- When Michael gives Quinn and Lola a heads up as he's about to shoot, you can see Logan looking at Quinn from behind him.
- Logan and Michael later declare that they're going to go and get some 'meatless tacos'. Quinn then states that "Those boys are obsessed with meatless tacos!".
- When Quinn and Lola burst into the boys dorm room to warn them about Zoey looking for Chase, the first thing they both notice is the loud, remote controlled helicopter. Quinn exclaims, "What is that!?" and Logan immediately replies by grinning at her exclaiming, "Helicopter!" and pointing at it to answer her question.
- When Lola crashes the helicopter into the roof both Quinn and Logan appear to be the most shocked.
- When Quinn tells Logan that Zoey's on the way to the boys dorm room to talk to Chase, Logan then asks her, "Well what are we supposed to...", before being cut off by Mark entering the room.
- When Logan tells Quinn and Lola, "You're her roommates! You guys tell her!", Quinn immediately responds with, "No way!", whilst giving him a look of distaste.
- When Lola and Quinn try to run out of the boys' dorm room, Logan and Michael physically try to pull them back in; with Michael grabbing Lola and Logan grabbing Quinn. Quinn then turns around and proceeds to lightly slap him a couple of times of the shoulder whilst telling him to let go of her.
- After Zoey knocks on the door the third time, Logan shoves Quinn behind the couch whilst Michael does the same thing to Lola.
- When Zoey tells Quinn and Lola to come out from hiding behind the couch, Logan can be seen smirking and shaking his head at them in the background.
- When Michael tells the gang that Chase is requesting a video-chat, Quinn turns around and she and Logan exchange a confused look and shrug at each other.
- When Logan states that the housing office lady made him and Michael get rid of their hot tub, Quinn raises her eyebrows at him as if to say, "Seriously?", in a scoffing tone.
- Quinn then tries to cheer Logan and Michael up by saying that they might like their new roommate.
- Logan says, "Hey", to the girls when they walk in, right after Quinn raps the door and says, "Kno-knockity-knock!".
- Quinn is looking in Logan's direction when Zoey asks, "We wanted to know if you guys wanted to play some..." before seeing James and trailing off.
- Logan rolls his eyes when he sees that the girls, including Quinn, are infatuated with James and immediately stands up and asks, "Why are you guys here?", to get their attention.
- Quinn eventually answers his question by saying, "Basketball.", and breaking her gaze at James to look directly at Logan.
- Quinn smirks at Logan when he realises that the girls outside the window aren't staring at him, but at James.
- Quinn helps Zoey, Lola and James get revenge on Logan for starting the rumor.
- After the shower turns boiling hot and Logan starts screaming in pain, Quinn starts laughing giddily and claps her hands together in satisfaction.
- Quinn was the one that made the Paint Grenade that Zoey, James and Dustin used on Logan.
- Zoey said that Quinn said that the Paint Grenade was safe and wouldn't physically hurt Logan in any way.
- Logan sees Quinn crying on the bench so he sits down and asks her what's wrong.
- She told him Mark broke up with her. He then starts to talk about how hot Mark's new girlfriend is but stops when he sees that Quinn is glaring at him.
- Logan tells her that he doesn't hate Mark, but he is an idiot for breaking up with her.
- He tells her that she is weird, and she looks offended, but he also says she's smart, pretty, and kind of fun. He then places her glasses back on and state that the real Quinn is back.
- They both look at each other for a while and then kiss, and are quickly interrupted by Michael and Zoey who are riding on a horse. They pull apart and declare that it's the weirdest day ever as they move to the opposite sides of the bench and sneak a few uncomfortable looks at each other.
- At the beginning of the episode, they are both crouching together behind a wall looking at one another. Logan tells Quinn she has the prettiest eyes. She giggles and tells him that he has the cutest nose. He laughs and tells her that he knows.
- They eskimo kiss, but Logan stops, which concerns Quinn. After asking him what's wrong, he tells her that the two of them together is insane, and Quinn agrees. They agree that it's wrong and that they should forget anything ever happened.
- As Quinn starts to head off to class, Logan asks for one more eskimo kiss. Quinn happily agrees.
- Logan and Quinn are kissing and having a picnic behind some bushes. Quinn tells him that they aren't doing a very good job at ending their secret meetings. Logan agrees but tells her that he isn't sure if he wants to end it.
- Quinn tells him that if neither of them want to end it then it means they're dating. Logan agrees but then looks worried. Quinn demands to know what's bothering him. She then convinces him to tell her by saying "No telling, no kissing."
- He tells her that he's embarrassed to be dating her and Quinn says she feels the same way. They agree to keep their relationship a secret and hug. However, they pull away from each other as Michael approaches them.
- They act awkward around him and pretend to be normal. After Michael leaves, they worry if he knows that they are together.
- Quinn and Logan prepare to throw Michael off his suspicions later by pretend to have a fight. However, their plan fails as Michael declares that they are like an "old married couple". They both anxiously deny that they are a couple.
- When they both leave the table and worry whether Michael knows about their secret relationship or not, Logan asks Quinn to make out and she says yes.
- Later, Quinn and Logan approach Michael in his room ask if he knows that they are dating. Michael thinks it's a joke and thinks that it's unbelievable that they are dating. He believes it's a way to throw him off for his 'surprise birthday party'. Logan and Quinn are relieved and go along with it.
- At the end of the episode they are outside one of the buildings as they resume giving each other eskimo kisses.
- As Lola is attempting to invent the "pickle fry", Logan calls her lame. She retaliates by saying that he's dumb, and Quinn responds by telling her to leave him alone. Confused, Zoey asks why she is sticking up for Logan.
- Quinn looks at Logan who is secretly shaking his head - signalling for her to not defend him. She then awkwardly says "I'm not... Stupid Logan." As their friends think nothing of it, Logan smirks at her and she smiles while eating a chip.
- When Michael runs and falls in front of the group, Zoey, Lola, James, Logan and Quinn go to him to see if he's okay. Quinn leans over Logan and her hand is on his shoulder.
- When Logan and Michael are ranting to the girls that Vince is back, they remind them that Mark was beat up too. Quinn, annoyed, says that Mark deserved it. Lola then tells Quinn that he was her boyfriend not long ago.
- Logan responds in a jealous tone that Mark isn't her boyfriend anymore. However, Quinn signals for him to cool it. Logan catches himself and then says "well... he isn't."
- Logan and Quinn are slow-dancing in a janitor's closet. Quinn is shown to be upset that they have to sneak around, but Logan states that their date is romantic since he bought her a flower.
- Quinn is upset that they have to sneak around.
- Logan offers to take her to Vacarro's (an expensive, romantic, fancy restaurant near PCA) for dinner that night.
- Quinn seems really touched that he would spend so much money on her, just for her.
- He tells her that he doesn't care how expensive it is.
- At the restaurant they ordered 5 lobsters, and they look really happy.
- Logan hides under the table when he sees James and Zoey.
- He passes Quinn a note.
- He tells her to create a commotion so he can run out, but the plan fails.
- Zoey, James, Quinn, and Logan end up eating together.
- Michael and Lola interrupt their "dates".
- Quinn and Logan seem upset that their date was ruined.
- When Logan sees the girls, he waves, and Quinn secretly waves back.
- When the girls hear about the high prices, Quinn takes Logan aside and talks to him privately. She asks him whether he will charge her for the expensive coffee or not, and he says that he will since business is business. He then goes to deal with another customer, leaving Quinn to be confused and annoyed.
- When Lola takes Quinn's zap watch and zaps Logan repeatedly, Quinn seems annoyed and says that she should stop zapping Logan.
- Along with everyone else, Quinn rolls her eyes when Logan says he doesn't know what "flabbergasted" means.
- This is the only episode where Logan and Quinn are not seen interacting since they started dating.
- Both Quinn and Logan decide to take other people to prom, not to arouse suspicion that they are dating.
- When Logan reveals that he plans to take Make Out Mandy to the prom, Quinn is annoyed. They then decide to pick each other's prom dates so they can all be happy.
- Even though they are irritated with one another, Logan asks if she wants to make-out. Quinn angrily says yes. They run off laughing together.
- Logan shows Quinn a pretty girl as a choice for a prom date. She tells him that if he goes with her she'll go with Shirtless Dave. Instead, he points out two twins and says that he wants to take them both to the prom. Quinn smacks him.
- Logan reluctantly asks Stacey to the prom. Quinn has to ask Dustin to the prom.
- At the prom, Quinn and Logan complain about their dates. Quinn suggests that they should have just gone together. Logan reminds her that if they come together, people will know that they like each other.
- Logan promises her that sometime that night they will have a chance to sneak off and be together. Quinn smiles and tells him that she likes him. He looks like he wants to say something, but Stacey comes and asks him what he's doing. Quinn and Logan cover their tracks by insulting one another. Stacey, who is oblivious, pulls Logan away to dance and Quinn looks sad.
- Logan was horrified when Stacey kissed him. When Stacey asked why Logan didn't want to kiss her, he yelled out loud "BECAUSE, I LOVE QUINN!
- Quinn looks shocked about this as she heard Logan yelling about his love for her. Even though people are starting to make fun of him, Logan admits it again, announcing "I LOVE QUINN PENSKY!" Quinn, extremely happy, replies yelling "AND I LOVE LOGAN REESE!". They both run into each other's arms and kiss romantically.
- At the end of the episode, they are seen goofing off and dancing with Zoey, Chase, Michael, Lisa, Vince, and Lola.
Episodes with a Quinn/Logan plot or subplot
Logan and Michael get sprayed by a skunk and ask Quinn for help. Quinn gets them a spray that's supposed to get rid of the skunk smell. Unfortunately, it also makes clothing disintegrate, causing the boys to run around the campus only in garbage bags.
Quinn helps Logan with his free throws in basketball, but tricks him into doing stupid and embarrassing stuff as revenge for him calling her a spaz.
Logan, Quinn, and Michael compete to try and be Customer of the Week at the Coffee Cart so they can get free coffee and butting in line privileges.
Quinn and Mark agree to stop dating for a while, but Quinn sees him with a girl named Brooke, and is upset. She decides to start a new look to get Mark back. She begins to change her hairstyle, clothes, and makeup. Quinn's plans don't seem to go the right way, but she gets attention from other guys. Mark reveals that the reason he dates Brooke is because he likes her the way she is, not the way she wears things. They end up kissing for the first time.
Quinn and Logan start dating secretly, and they have to convince everyone, especially Michael, who may have seen them hugging, that they still hate each other.
Quinn hates having to sneak around when spending time with Logan, and they plan a romantic dinner as their first official date. They decide to go to Vaccaro, thinking that no one else at PCA could afford the food there.
Quinn and Logan decide to choose each other’s dates and pair each other up with Dustin and Stacey respectively, so to not arouse any suspicion of them dating. At the prom, their relationship is revealed when Stacey tries to kiss Logan. He unthinkingly declares he doesn't want to kiss Stacey, which leads to Logan and Quinn confessing their love for each other for the first time as well as their first kiss in public.
- They're both commonly shipped with Lola and Michael.
- They both excel at Chemistry.
- They both appear in every episode in seasons 2 and 4.
- Despite the fact that Logan has had many dates on the show, Quinn is his first serious relationship. On the other hand, this is Quinn's second serious relationship - the first being with Mark Del Figgalo.
- Out of all people to not be impressed with Quinn's new look, Logan told her that he preferred the old Quinn.
- Even though Logan and Quinn revealed their love to each other, it is unknown if their friends ever found out. Zoey was with Chase, Michael was with Mr Takato, Lola and Vince were lost in the woods, and James wasn't seen at the prom. The only main character to find out was Dustin.
- Originally, Logan was supposed to be in a relationship with Dana, but the idea was scrapped when Kristin Herrera left the show.
- There relationship is simlier to Sam and Freddie from iCarly where they first started to hate each other then they began dating in later epiosdes.
- Their relationship is also similar to Rikki and Zane from H2O: Just Add Water where at first they hated each other then dated later on but hid their relationship from their friends at first.