Quinn Misses the Mark
|Season 4, Episode 6|
February 24, 2008
Quinn and Mark agree to stop dating for a while, but Quinn sees him with a girl named Brooke, and is upset. She decides to start a new look to get Mark back. She begins to change her hairstyle, clothes, and makeup. Quinn's plans don't seem to go the right way, but she gets attention from other guys. Mark reveals that the reason he dates Brooke is because he likes her the way she is, not the way she wears things. Quinn is comforted by Logan and they end up kissing.
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- Quinn and Logan kiss for the first time in the series, with the next episode initiating their relationship.
- This episode marks the end of Quinn and Mark's 2 and 1/2-year relationship.
- This is the only episode in Season 4 in which Stacey is absent.
- When Michael and Zoey are on the horse, those are actually stunt doubles and in the close ups, they are in front of a green screen.
- At one point in the episode, there was a song in the background named "Crybaby," by Teaneck. This would later be used as the fake song "Cry Like a Lion," by Wade Collins in the iCarly episode "iRocked the Vote."
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks
- Austin Butler as James Garrett
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese
|Season four episodes|
|Trading Places • Fake Roommate • Alone at PCA • Rumor of Love • Anger Management • Quinn Misses the Mark • Walk-a-Thon • Vince is Back • Dinner For Two Many • Coffee Cart Ban • Roller Coaster • Chasing Zoey|