|Season 2, Episode 3|
October 9, 2005
It's election time. Class presidents have to be voted for and Chase and Zoey nominate each other as a joke. Mark Del Figgalo is elected as well. Then they make a pact that whatever happens, they promise that the election won't affect their friendship. However, when Logan helps Chase win the election (against his will), Zoey gets mad at him, and they decide to drop out of the race, with Mark being the winner.
Cast ( order of appearance)
- Jamie Lynn Spears as Zoey Brooks ( Lead Role )
- Victoria Justice as Lola Martinez ( Main Role )
- Alexa Nikolas as Nicole Bristow ( Main Role )
- Sean Flynn as Chase Matthews ( Main Role )
- Erin Sanders as Quinn Pensky ( Main Role )
- Jack Salvatore, Jr. as Mark Del Figgalo ( Recurring )
- Christopher Massey as Michael Barret ( Main Role )
- Matthew Underwood as Logan Reese ( Main Role )
- Paul Butcher (Dustin Brooks) did not appear in this episode.
- A season two episode of The Suite Life of Zack and Cody (which both Alexa Nikolas and Victoria Justice have guest starred on), a Disney Channel Original Series, has the same title.
- The picture of Zoey in the end of the commercial about Chase was taken from the episode called "Broadcast Views". You can see that from the top that she wears, the red chair she's sitting on, and from the background.
- When Quinn is showing the poll, Nicole asks about the green thing, but all the bars clearly stated each campaigners' name, so it should have been obvious what it was.
- When Zoey says she didn't know Mark's last name is Del Figgalo, it was an obvious continuity error, because Courtney said his last name in front of her in Quinn's Date.
|Season two episodes|
|Back to PCA • Time Capsule • The Election • Haunted House • Bad Girl • Broadcast Views • Girls Will Be Boys • Robot Wars • Lola Likes Chase • Spring Break-Up • People Auction • Quinn's Alpaca|